25/06/2009

Best of Outkast by Just Dizle

 


Last week I was rehearsing my set for our party with Dizle who was cool enough to take time to teach me the basics of Djaying. By the way the kid is talented and foremost he got a great hip hop culture and a bad ass music library! No joke. One day he received an e-mail from a radio guy in the States asking him if he did the "Jeru the Damaja mix". Obviously he didn't since he told me "yo E I just need to do this one thing quick". So he basicaly improvised a 40+ min mix of Jeru material and recorded it live.  The mix is simply Banging! The selection, The cuts, the mix, everything folded perfectly like it had been ready for a while just waiting to be recorded. I was impressed and he got that and told me "You haven't suscribe to my podcast? You missing out!" indeed I was missing out!
So here it is a LINK to Just Dizle podcast and also a LINK to his last material, a best of Atlanta legendary rap groupOukast.
Shit is Dope.
Trust The Buzz!
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff